Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Frederick) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are looking for a physician leader to oversee the practice operations at one of our 9 locations, where we have 5 other family medicine physicians and 4 advanced practitioners.
- Our patient centered medical home efforts have required substantial investments in personnel (RN's, social workers, case management, support staff) and systems.
- The ideal candidate will have previous leadership or managerial experience in a clinical setting, and will be charged with facilitating proactive team-based care with a patient-centered approach.
- Our group has 49 providers in total (25 physicians and 24 advanced practitioners) who provide primary care for patients of all ages.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- We are an innovative private practice that has grown to become the largest primary care group in Frederick County, MD by building and maintaining the reputation of having the preferred family practice providers in our market.
- We are less than an hour drive of both Washington, DC and Baltimore (to the east) and the Blue Ridge Mountains (to the west).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Frederick, MD.
- The resulting improvements have been impressive and we will continue to push these boundaries as we grow and refine our population health platform.
- In Frederick, MD, you will find affordable housing, strong school systems, abundant outdoor recreational options, and an amazing restaurant milieu.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- We are healthcare innovators and we intend to be disruptive.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- City population of 69,000, County population of 250,000.
- We have worked closely with regional health insurance companies, local hospital organizations, and Medicare via an Innovations Grant to bring the traditional role of a family physician into alignment with the current climate of health care.
- Opportunity to join Maryland's premier family medicine group!
- We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, a 36 hour week of scheduled patients, partnership and practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago