Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Annapolis) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Opportunity for a part-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a well established, high-performing solo practitioner.
- We promote a team approach that includes our staff, our patients, and their families/caretakers.
- We are offering flexible hours, competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and a robust benefits package.
- Our physicians include patients in the medical decision making process and provide proactive, patient centered health care for all.
- We are a small practice with a personalized approach to care, seeing patients of all ages from children to geriatrics.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- We emphasize a healthy lifestyle as the first step to prevention and treatment of disease.
- We value building relationships based on mutual trust and respect between patient and physician.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Our practice is located in the suburbs of Annapolis, MD, just 45 minutes away from both Washington, DC and Baltimore in either direction.
- Annapolis is considered the "Sailing Capital of the World," situated on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay at the mouth of the Severn River, home to the United States Naval Academy and several other notable institutions.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Annapolis, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago