Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lynchburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- It is an hour from Charlottesville and 2 hours from Richmond, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Forbes Magazine ranked it 5th best place in Virginia for business.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Our practice is hiring a well-trained BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to expand the team of providers.
- Lynchburg is a community of 80,000 residents (250,000 surrounding area), home to Liberty University and Randolph College.
- We are located in the suburbs of Central Virginia in Lynchburg.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago