Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Frederick) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Opportunity for BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our practice with 9 locations and 49 providers (25 physicians and 24 Advanced Providers) who provide primary care to patients of all ages throughout Frederick County, Maryland.
- We are less than an hour drive of both Washington and Baltimore to the east and the Blue Ridge Mountains to the west.
- We are an innovative private practice that has grown to become the largest primary care group in Frederick County Maryland by building and maintaining the reputation of having the preferred family practice providers in our market.
- We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, a 36 hour week of scheduled patients, partnership and practice.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Frederick, MD.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Frederick, MD has loads of history to explore you will find affordable housing, strong school systems, abundant outdoors recreational options, an amazing restaurant milieu and four seasons here.
- City population of Frederick 69,000, County population of 250,000.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago