Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Waldorf) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We would consider full-time or part-time schedules.
- We are actively recruiting for a BC/BE Primary Care Physician (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) to join our patient care team.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Opportunity to join an established primary care group consisting of 6 providers, located in Washington, DC suburb (Waldorf, MD) is expanding.
- This opportunity will be an employed position and will have an immediate panel of patients with little or minimal ramp up time.
- We offer a competitive salary and great benefits as well as a wonderful efficient support staff.
- We are a computerized office that prides ourselves in providing convenient quality care for our patients both scheduled and on a walk-in basis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Waldorf, MD.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- We offer on site Clia waived testing, Dexa Scans, home sleep testing, EKG's, injections and labs.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago