Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy the beach and improve your work/life balance!
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Guaranteed Salary and RVU Bonus to be paid quarterly.
- Great Healthcare benefits for the family.
- MedMal insurance.
- Tired of Weekends, and.
- The ideal candidate is a Physician who has been working between 2-10 years as a General Surgeon, Hospitalist, Primary Care Physician, or any number of specialty fields where you have been "on.
- Ability to go out into the community and speak about wound care, growing the relationship between the clinic community.
- 401K with company match.
- The model provides plenty of support staff and referrals and you take it from there and run the clinic following the company guidelines.
- Willing to be certified in Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Leadership skills and.
- Why don't you join a company with a successful business model where you run an outpatient clinic inside the hospital.
- They have a system of proven success, providing world class education and training for you and your support staff.
- You have an opportunity to educate the community by providing a service that is growing each year!
- Superior education and technology provided for your clinic.
- Licensed in Virginia.
- M.D. in Virginia.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago