Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice: Join a well-established large Multi-specialty group that refers and is owned by the hospital.
- Compensation: The salary is extremely competitive plus sign on bonus, practice bonuses, relocation, MP and full benefits including tuition loan repayment.
- Only one hour from Bristol, Tenn.
- Excellent Opportunity for a Family Practitioner!
- Our beautiful mountain community tucked into the Southwest corner of Virginia is in need of a Family Practitioner.
- And two hours from Knoxville it is a family community with a community college, excellent schools, lakes and recreations, hiking, mountains, festivals and family activities.
- H1 and J1 Visas Accepted.
- Hospital: is a winning facility with a hospitalist program and a certified cancer center.
- Excellent shared.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- They are part of a large heath system and are very stable.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago