Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Winchester) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are located in the charming community of Winchester, VA.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Winchester, VA.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Washington, D.C. is just 75 miles away, with Northern Virginia's most exciting destinations in between.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Our practice is hiring a well-trained BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a team of 4 other physicians.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Located at the top of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, Winchester boasts four distinct seasons, unique architecture and mountain views, with all of the conveniences of a big city.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago