Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Prince Frederick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance/sign-on bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Prince Frederick, MD.
- Founded in 1919, CMH has been taking care of Southern Maryland families for more than 90 years.
- We are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join the employed provider network of the Calvert Health System.
- Over 1,000 dedicated employees help CMH provide the very best for our patients.
- Our 30+ board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are ready to meet the primary and specialty care needs of the community.
- Calvert County, a wonderful location to live, work, and enjoy.
- Patient Centered Medical Home specialists.
- Health and Dental plans.
- This small suburban community is situated within an hour's drive to activities in Washington DC, Annapolis, and Baltimore areas.
- The practice is dedicated to providing our local community convenient access to primary and specialty care.
- Centralized scheduling.
- Located in Beautiful Southern Maryland, Calvert County, Maryland is wonderful location to live, work and enjoy!
- Eligibility to participate in a 403(b) tax deferred, interest-earning annuity program.
- Disability insurance plans.
- Join the dynamic team that supports our community urgent care centers (full and part-time shifts are avalable).
- Our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission, licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and certified for Medicare and Medicaid.
- A vacation spot outside your front door!
- Calvert Memorial Hospital, the cornerstone of Calvert Health System, is a private, not-for-profit, community-owned hospital.
- Calvert Health, a wonderful practice to work.
- They represent our community and take an active role in the operation of our facility.
- Competitive compensation with benefits.
- Electronic medical records.
- There are 267 active and consulting physicians representing over 40 different specialties.
- CMH is governed by a community board of directors who volunteer their service to the hospital.
- Plentiful recreational activities are enjoyed on land and near the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and Patuxent River.
- A Patient Portal.
- Hospital and practice locations with E H R.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Join a tradtional, outpatient practice of family medicine.
- Our primary care providers are located throughout the county and specialty providers centrally located on the campus of Calvert Memorial Hospital, the cornerstone of Calvert Health System.
- This family-friendly community has: great schools, indoor aquatic center, parks, hiking trails, summer concert series, fishing, boating, specialty shops, farmer's markets with locally grown produce, wineries, and so much more.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago