Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Edgewater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The property has more than 10 acres of beautiful woodland and ornamental gardens with rentals available.
- Located in an attractive suburban setting of Edgewater, our state-of-the-art center is designed to deliver high-quality healthcare with an outstanding customer service experience.
- Full, unrestricted Maryland medical license & DEA.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Edgewater, MD.
- Edgewater is home to the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, an active research and educational center offering evening lectures, family-oriented activities, self-guided walking trails, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Compile QA data and address with staff providers as needed.
- Ensure proper follow-up, perform chart review, and ensure all policies are followed.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine with at least 3 years ER/Urgent Care experience.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Our Physicians have the privilege of treating pediatric and adult patients presenting with a broad array of medical conditions.
- Our facility includes on-site laboratory, digital x-ray services, and medical dispensary.
- Supervise laboratory and X-Ray technicians.
- American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Care of Edgewater, Maryland is seeking a Medical Director/Lead Physician.
- Edgewater is also the home of the Historic London Town and Gardens, the site of a colonial seaport.
- Edgewater is a suburb located southwest of Annapolis on the south side of the South River.
- Direct the staff in support of the care of our patients.
- Ensure that medical records are completely and correctly documented - retraining staff physicians when needed.
- Minimal to no malpractice history.
- Ideal candidates should be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine, possess strong organizational and administrative skills as well as outstanding clinical competence and patient "bedside" manner.
- Oversee Occupational Health and Travel Medicine Programs.
- Ability to develop policies regarding consistent medical practice by the providers.
- The Medical Director will enjoy helping build a company culture designed to make our professionals successful and proud of their work.
- AFC Edgewater is open 7 days per week giving the Medical Director/Lead Physician flexibility in the days and shifts worked.
- United States Citizen or Permanent United States Visa.
- Supervise Mid-Level providers.
- Visitors can enjoy an interactive exhibit, reconstructed buildings, and a 1760 tavern with public programs.
- This position will require 12-20 hours per week of combined clinical and administrative time.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago