Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Culpeper) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Must love building relationships with patients in the community, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- We see patients of all ages, from children to geriatrics.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Culpeper, VA.
- Opportunity for a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in working with another family physician and physician assistant, and eventually leading the practice.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Our practice is located in the charming Madison, VA, a small community between Culpeper and Charlottesville.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago