Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Pearisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Carilion Clinic is the largest not-for-profit integrated health system serving nearly one million people in Western Virginia, with 7 hospitals, 220+ physician practice locations, and 24 GME programs.
- Practice is located in newly built spacious modern office building (2014) located adjacent to Carilion Giles Community Hospital, a 25 bed facility.
- Retirement Savings Plans - 403(b) and Deferred Compensation.
- Carilion Clinic has an immediate opening for a Abms/AOA-BC/BE Family Practice physician to join a group of 7 providers in a well respected and busy practice in Pearisburg, Virginia in Giles County.
- Since its charter more than 50 years ago, Cgch has grown to provide state-of-the art inpatient, outpatient, emergency and home healthcare.
- Comprehensive inpatient care, advanced cardiac testing, and sophisticated outpatient surgery are just a few of the services offered by Carilion Giles Community Hospital to help ensure the quality of life for area residents.
- Our medical home approach to primary care lets you focus your energy on the highest risk patients while the electronic medical record enables seamless coordination with Carilion's specialist.
- The Appalachian Trail, New River Trail State Park, and Jefferson National Forest are just minutes away and provide an abundance of outdoor activities including mountain biking, hiking, camping, and hunting.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Pearisburg's access to the New River offers some of the best canoeing trips in the state of Virginia.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Practice facility offers state-of-the-art technology that includes electronic medical records (Epic) and centralized patient registration and billing, allowing more time for patient care.
- Life Insurance.
- Enjoy working M-F hours with shared Saturday morning hours, 1:5.
- Defined benefit pension plan.
- This network of 650+ multi-specialty physicians in over 60 specialties offers Carilion physicians faster access to patient information and history with a sophisticated, fully integrated electronic medical record system (Epic) and excellent access to subspecialty consultation.
- Pearisburg's small-town charm is enhanced by its mountainous setting and the genuine hometown atmosphere that prevails year round.
- Pearisburg is located 20 minutes west of Blacksburg, VA (home of Virginia Tech) via United States 460 west, in southwest Virginia's Giles County, with a population of 17,000 residents spread over 363 square miles of beauty and adventure.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pearisburg, VA.
- Health/Vision with Wellness Incentives and Pharmacy.
- Pearisburg is located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago