Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Blacksburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Blacksburg, VA.
- Family Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- 100% Outpatient - 4 Day Work Week.
- Visa Sponsorship if required.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Built-in referral pattern, multiple support specialists.
- Comprehensive benefits paid in full by employer with zero contribution from payroll, including malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning.
- Brand New Office - Southwest Virginia.
- Student loan repayment through Nhsc.
- 100% outpatient practice, all ages, no obstetrics required.
- Negotiable base salary with bonus structure, relocation and sign on.
- Because of their commitment to providing the highest-quality care to the residents of Southwest Virginia, this not for profit community health center is seeking a primary care physician to be located in a brand-new clinic.
- Join one of the top rated health centers in terms of quality of care and satisfaction located in Southwest Virginia as their newest Family Medicine Physician.
- Over 5 weeks PTO including 7 paid holidays.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago