Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practice has four providers, 3 family practice, 1 Gastroenterologist and a physician assistant.
- No Visa.
- Schedule can be tailored to what you are looking for and made with other providers.
- Standard patient mix that is spread pretty evenly.
- Benefits include-health, dental, 401k, paid vacation 3 weeks, CME allowance and 5days,.
- Salary depends on the candidate's choice of practice set up they desire.
- And be willing to go through the tough times and cope with the business aspects of the practice, follow your patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Western Branch Cheaspeake, VA.
- In house ultrasound, and allergy testing.
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation negotiable.
- Ideal candidate has good work ethic, good bed side manner, loves patients, desire to do good work.
- Private practice opportunity, flexible to be Outpatient or a mix of Out-Patient/In-Patient.
- Residents Welcome.
- This is an employed opportunity with possibility of partnership.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago