Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rockville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CCI's mission is to empower patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience.
- Average Patients seen:
18 - 20.
- CCI has recently experienced a period of unprecedented growth and transformation and has adopted a revised name-CCI Health & Wellness Services-and a new mission and vision statements to reflect CCI's holistic, integrated approach to providing care.
- CCI Health & Wellness Services.
- New Graduates.
- Loan Repayment.
Competitive Compensation | Incentive Plan | Loan Repayment Potential Through Nhsc.
- Through integrated teams in a learning environment, CCI delivers high quality, affordable care to every patient during all stages of life.
- Additional Info:
Since 1969, CCI has grown from a volunteer-run safety net clinic into a 10-location federally qualified health center (Fqhc).
Medical | Dental | Vision | Short Term Disability | 403b | Paid Holidays | CME | Paid Licensing | Employee Referral Program.
- Today, CCI has 260 staff members serving 60,000 patients and WIC participants throughout Montgomery and Prince George's counties.
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | 4 Hours for Admin Work.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rockville, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago