Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- You will be taking over an established panel of patients with an excellent payer mix as the current physician focuses on a much smaller group of patients.
- Come be a part of a well-established and respected practice.
- This group is very congenial and they make it a fun place to work!
- Physician Recruitment Specialist.
- 20 to 25 patients a day.
- Jason Hensley.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Looking for: Family Medicine MD/DO.
- Excellent Benefits Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Insurance, PTO, CEU Days, Equity (Ownership), Tremendous Growth Opportunity.
- Primary Care, Traditional Outpatient Group Practice in Flanders New Jersey (50 miles to NYC).
- No Stress with a perfect Work-Life balance.
- Experience the freedom of being an independent practitioner without the commitments of building or buying a practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago