Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Prince Frederick) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission, licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and certified for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Join the dynamic team that supports our community urgent care centers (full and part-time shifts are available).
- Calvert Hospital, the cornerstone of Calvert Health, is a private, not-for-profit, community-owned hospital.
- We are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join the employed provider network of the Calvert Health Medical Practice.
- Relocation assistance/sign-on bonus.
- This small suburban community is situated within an hour's drive to activities in Washington DC, Annapolis, and Baltimore areas.
- Join a traditional, outpatient practice of family medicine.
- A Patient Portal.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Calvert Health, a wonderful practice to work.
- Located in Beautiful Southern Maryland, Calvert County, Maryland is wonderful location to live, work and enjoy!
- Disability insurance plans.
- This family-friendly community has: great schools, indoor aquatic center, parks, hiking trails, summer concert series, fishing, boating, specialty shops, farmer's markets with locally grown produce, wineries, and so much more.
- Centralized scheduling.
- There are 267 active and consulting physicians representing over 40 different specialties.
- The practice is dedicated to providing our local community convenient access to primary and specialty care.
- Our primary care providers are located throughout the county and specialty providers centrally located on the campus of Calvert Health.
- Health and Dental plans.
- They represent our community and take an active role in the operation of our facility.
- CMH is governed by a community board of directors who volunteer their service to the hospital.
- Founded in 1919, CMH has been taking care of Southern Maryland families for more than 90 years.
- Over 1,000 dedicated employees help CMH provide the very best for our patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Prince Frederick, MD.
- A vacation spot outside your front door!
- Competitive compensation with benefits.
- Electronic medical records.
- Plentiful recreational activities are enjoyed on land and near the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and Patuxent River.
- Hospital and practice locations with E H R.
- Eligibility to participate in a 403(b) tax deferred, interest-earning annuity program.
- Calvert County, a wonderful location to live, work, and enjoy.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago