Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (South Hill) is a single-specialty group practice.
- South Hill is also about halfway between the Atlantic Ocean (on the east) and the Blue Ridge Mountains (on the west).
- This physician will be joining a team of 7 other primary care physicians and 7 advanced practitioners, providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages.
- Opportunity for a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine physician interested in joining a well established and respected Family Practice.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Our practice is located in the town of South Hill, VA in Mecklenburg County near the North Carolina state line, halfway between the state capitals of Richmond, VA and Raleigh, NC.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Must love building relationships with patients in the community, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Hill, VA.
- South Hill is also only six miles away from the Mecklenburg-Brunswick Regional Airport.
- Today, the town is easily accessible by a highway network consisting of Interstate 85, United States Route 58, United States Route 1 and Highway 47.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago