Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
- Have, or willing to obtain, CPR, Acls, Pals.
- Malpractice with tail provided.
- John P. Ricci.
- Must have successfully completed a three (3) year FP residency program.
- Minimum 2 years' experience.
- Sumo Medical Staffing.
- Active, unrestricted.
- ANY state license.
- Providing a better experience!
- Senior Staffing Consultant.
- Housing and travel included.
- Thank you,.
- 85 to $105 / hr.
- United States Army Base in Norfolk, VA needs a Board Certified Family Medicine physician for a 3 + month assignment.
- Monday thru Friday.
- Long term contract available.
- Fast credentialing.
- Office | Mobile | Fax (801).
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sumo Medical Staffing.