Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Employed.
- Northern Virginia -Family Medicine Opportunity.
- Primarily outpatient practice with minimal phone.
- Walk into existing practice / busy from day one.
- Centrally located in an ideal Northern Virginia suburb, trains, planes and automobiles give you easy access to D.C., Baltimore, Richmond, NYC, anywhere on the eastern seaboard or Europe.
- Will Bruce.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Median home price is $242, 109% less than Washington D.C. according to Sperlings.
- Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, and relocation.
- With over ablishments you can find a palate pleasing option for anyone.
- Comprehensive and well-established primary care practice serving the community and surrounding region continuously since 1985!
- Jackson Physician Search.
- Relish in the Rich history by visiting many Civil War battle fields, playing championship golf courses or attend the many weekend festivals and events.
- From formic counters to James Beard award winning chefs.
- Ranked as one of the most secure large cities and healthiest cities in the United States.
- Search Consultant.
- Joining 4 well-established providers.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago