Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With over 600 regional dining establishments you can find a palate pleasing option for anyone.
- Hospital Employed.
- Jackson Physician Search.
- Walk into existing practice / busy from day one.
- Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, and relocation.
- Joining 4 well-established providers.
- Median home price is $242,000 with housing cost 109% less than Washington D.C. according to Sperlings.
- Centrally located in an ideal Northern Virginia suburb, trains, planes and automobiles give you easy access to D.C., Baltimore, Richmond, NYC, anywhere on the eastern seaboard or Europe.
- From formic counters to James Beard award winning chefs.
- Ranked as one of the most secure large cities and healthiest cities in the United States.
- Comprehensive and well-established primary care practice serving the community and surrounding region continuously since 1985!
- Search Consultant.
- Primarily outpatient practice with minimal phone.
- Northern Virginia -Family Medicine Opportunity.
- Will Bruce.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Relish in the Rich history by visiting many Civil War battle fields, playing championship golf courses or attend the many weekend festivals and events.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago