Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fairfax) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for a Family Medicine Physician at Fairfax Health Center in Fairfax, Virginia.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Completion of an accredited FP Residency program.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- License to Practice in any State.
- Fairfax Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- 3:1 ratio across practice).
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants.
- Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- The Family Medical Physician position has the following.
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
- Current BLS certification.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Active DEA.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fairfax, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago