Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Possess a Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg).
- Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States Virgin Islands.
- Our employees are our greatest asset!
- Any State License is acceptable.
- Health and welfare benefits.
- Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Family Medicine Physician to work with the United States Navy at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in Virginia as a civilian promoting and restoring patients' health.
- Successful completion of a residency program (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, VA.
- Competitive pay.
- If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and.
- Paid time off and holidays.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago