Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Herndon) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Licensed or ability to obtain a medical license in the state of Virginia.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Virginia.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- We are proud to have a significant number of our physicians hold the distinction of being "Washington Top Doctors.
- We are a progressive private practice consisting of 10 Family Medicine physicians, hiring due to the retirement of one of our colleagues.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Herndon, VA.
- Opportunity to join a well-established Family Medicine practice in the coveted suburbs of Washington D.C. in Herndon, VA.
- Graduate of an accredited Acgme Family Medicine training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for credentialing.
- We are looking for a well-trained BC/BE Family Medicine physician who is energetic, highly motivated, has excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively and independently.
- Candidate must be committed to providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago