Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Arlington, VA.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- State licensure and board certification are required.
- Patient Centered Medical Home, providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages.
- Academic opportunities will be available.
- Forward thinking group that routinely engages in population health initiatives, including telemedicine.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Joining a team of 4 other esteemed Family Medicine Physicians and 2 Physician Assistants.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Looking for 4 or 4 days per week, no weekends.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago