Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Academic opportunities will be available.
- Joining a team of 4 other esteemed Family Medicine Physicians and 2 Physician Assistants.
- Looking for 4 or 4 days per week, no weekends.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Arlington, VA.
- Forward thinking group that routinely engages in population health initiatives, including telemedicine.
- Patient Centered Medical Home, providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages.
- State licensure and board certification are required.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago