Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lynchburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our practice is located in the beautiful Central Virginia community of Lynchburg, a region with a wealth of opportunity for education, recreation, and business.
- Opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our practice with 9 office locations, 3 immediate care (walk-in) clinics, and 52 providers (32 physicians and 20 advanced practitioners).
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician to move into an established practice with steady patient flow.
- We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, including flexible partnership arrangements, investment income from the practice, and opportunities to serve in governance through board appointments.
- We provide the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages throughout the communities of Lynchburg, VA.
- We are continually seeking quality family practice physicians to add to the breadth of care we provide to the families in our community.
- As our practice grows, we need forward-thinking healthcare professionals to join our team.
- Both Lynchburg Regional Airport and Amtrak serve our city with easy access to Charlotte, Washington DC, and New York.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- We are only a scenic drive away from Richmond, Roanoke, Charlottesville, and Washington DC as well.
- We enjoy a very low cost of living with high quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago