Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At Mdvip we have a compelling and proven paradigm to share with you.
- Have balance in their life.
- Be excited about their financial future.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryland.
- One of the greatest benefits is that Mdvip does not own or manage your practice, so you retain full independence and control.
- Having no control over their income.
- You can pay over time from practice earnings as the deals are seller financed.
- As reimbursements continue to decrease and expenses continue to increase, conventional primary care requires you to see more patients each day.
- Take back control of their practice.
- Are you ready to improve your work life balance?
- Seeing more patients daily.
- Why Mdvip?
- Spending more time on paperwork.
- We have physicians in Baltimore, MD who are looking to retire in the upcoming months and we need qualified replacements (Internal and family Medicine) to acquire their proven, established and profitable Mdvip practices.
- Love practicing medicine again.
- If you are like most physicians, you are tired of compromising your professional autonomy.
- With the medical landscape undergoing the most significant changes that will likely occur in our lifetime, now is the time to consider your options.
- They are now practicing medicine the way they want without economic uncertainty and administrative burdens which have become the reality of traditional primary care.
- We expect you are experiencing many of the same challenges and frustrations that our affiliated physicians did before joining Mdvip.
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- Mdvip has solved these problems for our over 950 affiliated physicians nationally.
- Being home less.
- Are you frustrated with "treadmill" medicine and the lack of time you can spend with your patients?
- If you are like most primary care physicians you probably answered YES to these simple questions.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago