Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harrisonburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an employed position to join a medical group of over 120 providers offering a competitive first year guaranteed salary and attractive benefits package.
- Sentara RMH Medical Center is seeking a motivated BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a busy and established, hospital owned outpatient-only practice.
- Work into a full schedule of existing patients as you inherit a retiring physician's panel.
- Cultural venues include music, sports and theatre performances provided by programs at James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University and Bridgewater College.
- The clinic is fully integrated on EMR and has a diverse patient mix of non-acute and chronic disease management.
- After-hours phone.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisonburg, VA.
- Plenty of outdoor recreation based on the community's proximity to the Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park, Appalachian Trail, Shenandoah River, and Massanutten Four Season Resort.
- Sentara RMH Medical Center, a 238 bed, non-profit community hospital located in Harrisonburg, Virginia only 60 miles to Charlottesville, 120 miles to Richmond and 140 miles to Washington, D.C. The community boasts award winning school systems, diverse economy, vibrant municipalities and historic roots.
- Enjoy a 4-day workweek offering a strong management team, dedicated and experienced staff and patient-centric office culture.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago