Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This allows for complete transparency and eliminates the standard locum model, where the staffing firm sets the rates.
- Must have an active VA license.
- Locums physician will have access to 2 MAs and 1 RN to help with front of house operations.
- Current staff: 3 MD's, 1 PA.
- Monday through Friday (8a-5p).
- Diverse FM background needed for diverse patient population.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Virginia.
- A hospital in the Tidewater region seeks a Family Medicine provider for locum coverage starting December 2017.
- Our fees to the client are completely separate, so the market will hopefully set the rate.
- December 1, 2017 through May 1, 2018.
- With our model at Modio, the rate shown is the rate the institution is offering the job at.
- Must be BC.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago