Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bethesda, MD.
- We believe that providing exceptional medical care doesn't have to come at the cost of your life and your family, therefore all of our providers at SWC enjoy their evenings, weekends and are not on.
- We will provide comprehensive training to develop you into a true wound care expert, regardless of the specialty you come from.
- Skilled Wound Care is highly dedicated to creating a successful work-life balance for our physicians to allow them time outside of medicine for family and other interests.
- We expect our provider to commit to a set schedule every week, dedicating at least 2 days a week and rounding typically between 7 AM - 3 PM.
- We are seeking physicians to provide skin, wound and ostomy services to our community and patients in need in nursing facilities.
- We believe that access to wound healing services is a right to all people and that elderly patients in nursing facilities deserve care in a dignified manner.
- Tranform your life and your medical practice!
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago