Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Facility: A 350+ bed facility is independently owned and has been around for over a Century.
- Situated in the state capital of Maryland!
- 45 minutes to DC and 30 minutes to Baltimore!
- The would like someone who is Board Certified (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Geriatrics), 2 Years- Primary Care Leadership experience in a system-based role, Fluency in population health strategies, including patient empanelment, patient activation, disease management, care management, risk stratification, medication therapy management, EMR at practice level experience, Excellent clinical, writing and public speaking, Experience in a clinically integrated health care environment, and Familiar with clinical guidelines & evidence rating methodologies, metric report configuration and validation.
- Works closely with Johns Hopkins University on several projects.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Location: Annapolis, MD!
- Opportunity: An excellent opportunity for a primary care leadership driven physician to be in the role of Medical Director of Primary Care & Population Health.
- Enjoy the beautiful capitol of Maryland.
- Annapolis has everything which makes it perfect for families and singles.
- Located on the water, the city is not only known for its charm, but also the Naval Academy, incredible food, and love of boating.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation with robust benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 403b with matching, 457b, CME allowances, Paid Time Off and so much more!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago