Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Eldersburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Located in Eldersburg, MD (west of Baltimore and east of Frederick, MD).
- The community offers an affordable cost of living with easy access to both Baltimore and Washington, DC.
- Schedule will be 4 days/week, no evenings or weekends.
- State licensure and board certification is required.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Well established Pediatrics group that is expanding with an additional Family Medicine service to provide primary care to patients of all ages.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Eldersburg, MD.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.