Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Eldersburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Located in Eldersburg, MD (west of Baltimore and east of Frederick, MD).
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Schedule will be 4 days/week, no evenings or weekends.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits.
- State licensure and board certification is required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Eldersburg, MD.
- Well established Pediatrics group that is expanding with an additional Family Medicine service to provide primary care to patients of all ages.
- The community offers an affordable cost of living with easy access to both Baltimore and Washington, DC.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago