Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dumfries) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
- Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for a Family Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
- Current BLS certification.
- Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals.
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families.
- The Family Medicine Physician has the following.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- 3:1 ratio across practice).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dumfries, VA.
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Active DEA.
- Dumfries Health Center's access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Ncqa recognized "Patient Centered Medical Home".
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Relocation Assistance.
- License to Practice in any State.
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays.
- Completion of an accredited FP Residency program.
- 40 hour work week with no.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants.
- Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago