Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Lucrative salary offered based on experience.
- EMR is All-Script.
- Sign-on and relocation are negotiable.
- Opportunity: All Outpatient Family Medicine opportunity to join a well established health system serving communities in Washington, DC and Maryland.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryland.
- PTO, holidays, CME days plus allowance and full benefits as well.
- Facility: Health system is a not-for-profit health services organization which employs more than 6,200 people and provides healthcare for more than 400,000 individuals in the community each year.
- Work schedule is Monday - Friday with No weekends or evenings.
- Patient census averages 18-20 daily.
- Medical staff and midlevel support varies depending on locations.
- Worked RVU bonuses in place with no cap on earning potential.
- Location: This practice is located minutes to downtown Washington, in proximity to Northern Virginia, 25 minutes to historic Annapolis and 45 minutes to Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago