Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Glen Burnie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% Clinical.
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling.
- Will consider new grads who have completed an Internal Medicine and or Family Medicine Residency.
- Competitive Salary.
- 3 Advanced Practice Providers in the group, 1 NP on staff for Shipley's Choice.
- UM Community Medical Group Shipley's Choice Primary Care a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (Umms), is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician to join a mature and successful practice performing traditional outpatient duties in our Millersville, MD location.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Occasional on.
- Group comprised of 15 Primary Care Physicians, 4 Physicians at the Shipley's Choice Practice.
- One evening shift required per week, 8:00am-5:30pm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Glen Burnie, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago