Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full time outpatient position with a growing multi-specialty group that utilizes an integrated EMR platform throughout the hospital, practices, imaging and lab.
- The city is not only known for its love of boating, but also its charm, incredible food, amenities for single people and families alike!
- Opportunity: The position is an employed opportunity within the Primary Care network with 50+ providers through a regional medical center Excellent clinical location to work with 4 other primary care physicians and 2 mid-levels in a patient centered medical home model.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Location: Easy access to DC and Baltimore!
- Facility: Technologically advance regional medical center is hiring additional primary care physicians for their large network.
- Research is growing with this health system and advancements that are top in the world being used on a regular basis.
- Enjoy the best city on the water in Maryland.
- Compensation: Competitive total compensation package with full benefits and a quality incentive.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago