Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Based in local market, with local travel.
- Is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 Diversity Inc.
- At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc.
- Magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
- Direct robust disease management programs in partnership with our primary care teams that includes behavioral health programs.
- Uses population-level data from health plan partners and CareMore analytics to actively and iteratively develop clinical strategy and programs.
- The Atlantic - The Quiet Healthcare Revolution.
- A doctor's doctor who is comfortable with pushing the envelope of confident generalist care.
- What Is CareMore?
- We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve over 150,000 patients in eight states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
- Internal medicine or family medicine residency completion with board certification.
- Manages his/her population of patients longitudinally through high-touch interactions and delivery of clinical services in the Care Center and across other settings such as the patient's home, as appropriate, and under the direction of the team clinical leadership.
- Our Vision.
- Acts as primary care clinician, assuming individual patient and longitudinal panel management responsibility for clinical outcomes, quality, and total cost of care.
- The Primary Care Physician will serve as a primary care clinician for a panel of complex Medicaid patients.
- Work Location & Travel Expectations.
- It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities.
- The PCP will report to the market Regional Medical Officer and provide clinical oversight for a small team of primary care advanced practice clinicians.
- Self-managing productivity and quality of care provided in individual clinical encounters and to panel overall.
- A collaborative team member, effective communicator, and coach for direct reports and other members on the team.
- CareMore is entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk.
- 3-5+ years caring for complex patients in primary clinician capacity.
- Family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination.
- We are continuing to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients and are building a team of passionate and execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- Leads CareMore clinical staff through individual oversight, clinical education and team stewardship.
- You can.
- The division also supports the development of new markets and models in the Primary Care & Collaboration area, including multiple new markets planned in 2018 and 2019.
- Willingness to operate in an ambiguous environment, without continuous supervision.
- Experience in team oversight and multidisciplinary collaborative team environments.
- DEA license.
- Your Talent.
- Current unrestricted medical licensure in relevant state and board certification.
- CareMore's Primary Care & Collaboration division oversees strategy, operations, and care delivery in our primary care markets (Iowa, Tennessee, Connecticut), where CareMore builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups and currently serves over 22,000 high-risk Medicaid and Medicare patients, as well as our collaboration with Emory Health System, which brings the CareMore model to over 20,000 Medicare Advantage patients in Georgia.
- We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience.
- As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
- Core Competencies.
- A true patient-centered approach, from a bedside manner that puts patients, caregivers, and direct reports at ease.
- Des Moines Register - New Model: Insurers Hire Doctors.
- The PCP will be responsible for effective primary and chronic care for complex medical issues, leveraging CareMore's history of proven impact in Medicaid/Medicare Advantage and established training process for clinicians.
- Expertly leverages all resource included in clinical model and fosters cohesion within clinical team.
- The New York Times - The High Price of Failing America's Costliest Patients.
- Practice rigorous, evidence-based medicine coupled with a patient-centered, holistic approach.
- We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery.
- Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
- Willingness to meet patients outside of the traditional office setting, including in their home.
- Ensures clinical operations flow efficiently and seamlessly meets patient needs.
- Excellent clinical acumen.
- Our comprehensive approach to care includes extensivists managing acute and post-acute episodes of care, primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement with case managers and community health workers, and mobile home-based care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Washington, DC.
- Effectively collaborates, coordinates, and communicates with members of the multidisciplinary team and outside providers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago