Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Lynchburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area has a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Iconic architecture, museums and storied gravesites with rich histories.
- Close to several walking and driving tours and a wine trail.
- Hiking and biking terrain, fishing, golf, orchards and parks for outdoor recreation.
- An urgent care facility in Virginia is in need of a Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician for outpatient work at multiple sites.
- 8am - 8pm for all sites, no.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Please reference job.
- Must be residency trained.
- 3 - 4 patients/hour with NP/MA support at busier sites.
- Enjoy the experience as you work amid a few Blue Ridge Mountain cities close to the James River that offer plenty of outdoor and indoor activities.
- Assignment dates start in April and will continue for ongoing coverage.
- Peds or Emergency Medicine only.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago