Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees.
- Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry.
- Enjoy regular hours with night.
- Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (Jhcp) is looking for an Family Practice Physician to join our Fulton, Maryland practice.
- Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers.
- Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually.
- We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to practice high-quality medicine as part of the Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Jhcp @ Fulton, Maryland.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fulton, MD.
- CPR Certification required.
- MD Licensure required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago