Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (La Plata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package included.
- As one of the fastest-growing counties in Maryland, Charles County is a charming community steeped in culture and history.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in La Plata, MD.
- Located just outside the nation's capital, the Waldorf area offers easy access to Washington D.C., National Harbor, Baltimore, and Annapolis.
- No ED.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing practice, as well as, work alongside established and highly respected physicians in the Waldorf area.
- University of Maryland Community Medical Group (Umcmg), affiliated with University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (Umcrmc), is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to grow their outpatient Primary Care practice.
- Brand new community practice.
- Umcrmc Hospitalist program for inpatient care.
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Urgent Care referrals.
- Surrounded by rural roads, waterways, and hiking trails, Charles County offers adventure and work-life balance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.