Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (La Plata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
- No ED.
- Umcrmc Hospitalist program for inpatient care.
- Surrounded by rural roads, waterways, and hiking trails, Charles County offers adventure and work-life balance.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00.
- Urgent Care referrals.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package included.
- Located just outside the nation's capital, the Waldorf area offers easy access to Washington D.C., National Harbor, Baltimore, and Annapolis.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing practice, as well as, work alongside established and highly respected physicians in the Waldorf area.
- As one of the fastest-growing counties in Maryland, Charles County is a charming community steeped in culture and history.
- University of Maryland Community Medical Group (Umcmg), affiliated with University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (Umcrmc), is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to grow their outpatient Primary Care practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in La Plata, MD.
- Brand new community practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.