Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (La Plata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package included.
- Umcrmc Hospitalist program for inpatient care.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00.
- Urgent Care referrals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in La Plata, MD.
- As one of the fastest-growing counties in Maryland, Charles County is a charming community steeped in culture and history.
- University of Maryland Community Medical Group (Umcmg), affiliated with University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (Umcrmc), is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to grow their outpatient Primary Care practice.
- Umms hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
- No ED.
- Brand new community practice.
- Surrounded by rural roads, waterways, and hiking trails, Charles County offers adventure and work-life balance.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing practice, as well as, work alongside established and highly respected physicians in the Waldorf area.
- Located just outside the nation's capital, the Waldorf area offers easy access to Washington D.C., National Harbor, Baltimore, and Annapolis.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago