Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Alexandria) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We have no.
- A small group practice based in Alexandria is looking for either a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join their group on a full time basis.
- Salary: $180,000 to $210,000 /year.
- We have three locations in the Alexandria region.
- We offer 2 weeks vacation, malpractice coverage, and health insurance.
- We're open to both experienced and upcoming residency graduates.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a major plus but not 100% necessary.
- Two of our locations are open 6 days a week, and the other is open 7 days a week.
- We see 20-26 patients a day, and average 2 physicals a day.
- This position would be required to work 5 days a week which would include one weekend day a month.
- Physicals are 30 minute appointments, and all others are 15 minutes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alexandria, VA.
- We pay an annual salary of $180,000 - $210,000.
- VA license, and board certification or board eligibility is required.
- We currently do not prescribe narcotics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.