Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Alexandria) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alexandria, VA.
- We're open to both experienced and upcoming residency graduates.
- We have three locations in the Alexandria region.
- Two of our locations are open 6 days a week, and the other is open 7 days a week.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Physicals are 30 minute appointments, and all others are 15 minutes.
- VA license, and board certification or board eligibility is required.
- Salary: $180,000 to $210,000 /year.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a major plus but not 100% necessary.
- We currently do not prescribe narcotics.
- We have no.
- We pay an annual salary of $180,000 - $210,000.
- A small group practice based in Alexandria is looking for either a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join their group on a full time basis.
- This position would be required to work 5 days a week which would include one weekend day a month.
- We offer 2 weeks vacation, malpractice coverage, and health insurance.
- We see 20-26 patients a day, and average 2 physicals a day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.