Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Alexandria) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a major plus but not 100% necessary.
- A small group practice based in Alexandria is looking for either a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join their group on a full time basis.
- We have three locations in the Alexandria region.
- Salary: $180,000 to $210,000 /year.
- We offer 2 weeks vacation, malpractice coverage, and health insurance.
- This position would be required to work 5 days a week which would include one weekend day a month.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- We're open to both experienced and upcoming residency graduates.
- VA license, and board certification or board eligibility is required.
- We pay an annual salary of $180,000 - $210,000.
- We see 20-26 patients a day, and average 2 physicals a day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alexandria, VA.
- Two of our locations are open 6 days a week, and the other is open 7 days a week.
- Physicals are 30 minute appointments, and all others are 15 minutes.
- We currently do not prescribe narcotics.
- We have no.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago