Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Alexandria) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We're open to both experienced and upcoming residency graduates.
- We pay an annual salary of $180,000 - $210,000.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Salary: $180,000 to $210,000 /year.
- We currently do not prescribe narcotics.
- A small group practice based in Alexandria is looking for either a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join their group on a full time basis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alexandria, VA.
- We offer 2 weeks vacation, malpractice coverage, and health insurance.
- This position would be required to work 5 days a week which would include one weekend day a month.
- We have three locations in the Alexandria region.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a major plus but not 100% necessary.
- We see 20-26 patients a day, and average 2 physicals a day.
- Two of our locations are open 6 days a week, and the other is open 7 days a week.
- Physicals are 30 minute appointments, and all others are 15 minutes.
- We have no.
- VA license, and board certification or board eligibility is required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.