Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bel Air) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area.
- Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.
- 401K with matching funds.
- Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
- For additional details about this exciting position Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, contact details at right side of page.
- Holidays and personal days.
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance.
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
- With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
- Electronic medical record.
- West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities.
- No obstetrics.
- Established hospitalist group for admissions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bel Air, MD.
- The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume.
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp.
- Very low crime rate.
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery.
- Competitive salary.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago