Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bel Air) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
- West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Holidays and personal days.
- Very low crime rate.
- Established hospitalist group for admissions.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bel Air, MD.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance.
- No obstetrics.
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99.
- Electronic medical record.
- 401K with matching funds.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- For additional details about this exciting position Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, contact details at right side of page.
- The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp.
- Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area.
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
- Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume.
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities.
- With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
- Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.