Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bel Air) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume.
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area.
- Competitive salary.
- Electronic medical record.
- Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
- Established hospitalist group for admissions.
- The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
- Very low crime rate.
- Holidays and personal days.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities.
- With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
- Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.
- 401K with matching funds.
- West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bel Air, MD.
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp.
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery.
- For additional details about this exciting position Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, contact details at right side of page.
- Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
- No obstetrics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.