Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bel Air) is for an outpatient clinic.
- No obstetrics.
- For additional details about this exciting position Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, contact details at right side of page.
- Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
- The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99.
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
- Competitive salary.
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area.
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery.
- West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance.
- Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
- 401K with matching funds.
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp.
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume.
- Holidays and personal days.
- Very low crime rate.
- Electronic medical record.
- Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Established hospitalist group for admissions.
- With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bel Air, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago