Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bel Air) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Very low crime rate.
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bel Air, MD.
- No obstetrics.
- For additional details about this exciting position Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, contact details at right side of page.
- Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities.
- 401K with matching funds.
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume.
- Competitive salary.
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp.
- With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
- Established hospitalist group for admissions.
- Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
- Electronic medical record.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance.
- West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Holidays and personal days.
- The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago