Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bel Air) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Patient population ranges from 0 to 99.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bel Air, MD.
- Practice in scenic Cecil and Harford Counties with a wealth of opportunities for exploration and entertainment.
- The mission of West Cecil Health Center is so increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health care status of underserved, underinsured and noninsured members of the community.
- Outpatient only with reasonable schedule and volume.
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
- Electronic medical record.
- 401K with matching funds.
- Established hospitalist group for admissions.
- For additional details about this exciting position Marian Whitlock, Medical Recruitment Specialist, contact details at right side of page.
- Very low crime rate.
- Holidays and personal days.
- With our partner, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health, patients will have access to comprehensive health care without traveling great distance, improving the health care status of underserved, underinsured, and noninsured members of the community.
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area.
- Opportunity to perform in-office procedures, including skin surgery.
- West Cecil Health Center a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join the medical team having offices in Conowingo and Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes vacation, CME leave and allowance.
- Competitive salary.
- Scenic parks, world-class golf courses, state-of-art sports complexes, unique shopping and dining options provide a superior quality of life for residents.
- Equal opportunity employer and proud of an environment of diversity.
- Convenient access to major cities and cultural amenities.
- No obstetrics.
- Loan Forgiveness available through National Service Corp.
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago