Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- There is a modern exchange mall, bank, credit union, post office, chapels and many other facilities.
- You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
- All Health Care Providers must be able to obtain and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training and certification.
- Fort Meade, MD consists of 5,415 acres with 65 miles of paved roads, 3 miles of secondary roads, and about 1,300 buildings.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- United States Citizen Board Certified 1 Year experience after residency Basic Requirement for Physician (Family Practice): Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in an institution accredited for such training.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in FT.
- Graduate Training: Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience providing direct service in a clinical setting, i.
- A Recruitment or Relocation incentive may be authorized.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- Meade, MD.
- This required Family Practice experience/training will include skills such as, but not limited to, a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of patient care for patients of all ages, such as advanced examination, diagnosis, prevention and treatment.
- Ft Meade's climate is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70's, and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 30's.
- Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission.
- Current Advanced Life Support of other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Experience Required: Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.
- Must provide documents for credentialing for health care positions.
- They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
- Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.
- May be required to work weekend.
- Must have current licensure in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territory of the United States.
- To qualify based on your experience, your resume must describe at least 4 years of residency training in the specialty of the position to be filled or equivalent experience and training in the specialty of Family Practice.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago