Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Baltimore) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Family Medicine Physician needed for a Community Health Center in East Baltimore serving a diverse, disadvantaged population.
- BC/BS Medical.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- 36 clinical hours + 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- As a Federally Qualified Health Center organization, all of Baltimore Medical System's locations qualify for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps.
- PRN opportunity is available as well!
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match.
- Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule, light, rotating.
- Work with colleagues in Primary Care and Behavioral Health to address the needs of the community.
- 22 days of paid leave + 8 paid holidays + 5 paid days for CME + $enses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago