Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- CAN is a partnership between Centra and the Lynchburg Free Clinic, with the objective of providing primary care and preventative services to the medically underserved members of our community.
- Housing is wonderfully diverse and affordably priced, and taxes and utility rates are very moderate, providing a low cost of living.
- Generous medical benefits with subsidized premium.
- 403b with 6% match.
- About 10 hours per week would be CMO responsibilities and about 30 hours would be clinical services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- We have a strong foundation for the new CMO, so while we need a strong clinician and administrator, previous CMO experience is not required.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Lynchburg's metro area is home to more than 100,000 residents, making the community large enough for significant cultural and lifestyle amenities, yet small enough to be free of major congestion.
- About the community.
- Practice hours: 10am to 10pm, 6 days/week.
- Provider's work three 12 hour shifts/week, which includes 2 hours admin time.
- To top it all off, the scenic central Virginia setting offers abundant resources for outdoor recreation, a mild climate, plus the convenience of being just a few hours away from coastal beaches, mountain ski resorts, and major cities such as Richmond and Washington.
- Very competitive salary (.
- Last walk-in at 9pm.
- Make a real difference: Primary care for those most deeply in need - Central Virginia.
- 4 mental health counseling rooms.
- 2 procedure rooms.
- Qualifies for Federal loan repayment program.
- If you're ready for the satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable members of our community-apply now for this unique opportunity.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Onsite lab and pharmacy.
- BC/BE in FM.
- Large community education room.
- If that describes you, we have an important place for you in the expanded Fqhc practice Community Access Network (CAN) recently opened in Lynchburg.
- You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team, seeing approximately three patients per hour in an innovative care-delivery model that considers social determinants of health.
- One of the key advantages of the job is the Lynchburg region itself.
- 5 years experience.
- Brand new, 20,000 square-foot building downtown Lynchburg.
- Physician benefits.
- We are looking for a 5-day a week physician, working 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Centra is an award-winning, regional healthcare system based in Lynchburg, Virginia-and right now, we're seeking an full-time Chief Medical Officer with a passion for community-based care.
- 17 exam rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago