Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Urbanna) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician also has the opportunity to practice at the local nursing facility, rehabilitation center and sometimes.
- Self-starter physician has the ability to enhance the established practice and attract new patients with the various specialty services they can provide, including dermatology, gynecology, orthopedics/injections and more.
- Performing specialty services at this office is commonplace, and patients appreciate receiving all-inclusive family medical and specialty care in our office setting by a physician they have come to know and trust.
- Surround yourself with the serene beauty of the historic port town of Urbanna, Virginia while enjoying nature's wildlife framed by the Rappahannock River.
- Tpmg Urbanna Family Medicine serves the town of Urbanna and surrounding rural communities, offering a blend of family medicine and various specialties, including performing procedures.
- Interested candidates please submit.
- Competitive salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Urbanna, VA.
- This quiet, low-traffic, low-crime community boasts of marinas, quaint shops, restaurants and picturesque, water-front surroundings.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group (Tpmg) is comprised of over 200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and is the largest physician-owned group on the Peninsula.
- Potential for partnership within Tpmg.
- Urbanna offers the unique feel of coastal life just outside of Richmond, with close proximity to Colonial Williamsburg and family-friendly Virginia Beach.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago