Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Richmond) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our ideal candidate will be interested in becoming vested in the community and interested in being part of a successful group of well-known physicians.
- Annual physicals.
- Provide compassionate family medicine and primary care through all stages of life.
- Laburnum Medical Center is an established practice with six MD's and two NP's.
- Minor surgery and lesion removal.
- Bon Secours Medical Group, Richmond, Virginia.
- Sports physicals and back-to-school physicals.
- Be available to accommodate same day appointments if necessary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Laburnum Medical Center.
- Laburnum Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join their busy practice in the East End of Mechanicsville, Virginia.
- Nursing home care.
- Senior care.
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
- Pediatric care.
- Women's services, including Pap smears.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Wednesday 8:30am to 7pm, Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Fridays, 8:30am to 4:30pm and Saturdays, 8:30am to 12:00pm (varies seasonally).
- Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago