Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Richmond) is a single-specialty group practice.
- BC/BE Family Medicine.
- There is a designated waiting area upstairs with a juice bar, game tables and flat screen televisions.
- Family Medicine.
- Conducting comprehensive primary care for children and adults.
- United States Citizen.
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
- Physical therapy, sports medicine and rehab are available on-site.
- Opened in 2014 we currently house four providers and are the hub for the Bon Secours' Men's health Initiative.
- Performing annual physicals.
- Bon Secours Medical Group has a unique opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join our well established team and see patients at our state-of-the-art NFL training center.
- Minor surgery and lesion removal.
- Redskins Training Camp Facility, Richmond, Virginia.
- Bon Secours Sports Medicine and Primary Care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago