Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Must be energetic, motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
- Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents.
- Minor Surgical Procedures.
- This is an opportunity to practice medicine with a collaborative approach to healthcare that moves beyond defining health as simply the absence of disease.
- Audiology (state of the art).
- The providers appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and strive to offer patient-centered health maintenance solutions that strengthen the body, mind, and soul.
- On-site Lab and Xray.
- Please note that this opportunity does not offer visa support.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in America.
- Candidates must be BC or eligible in their specialty.
- In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life.
- A newly created practice by an established physician in the medical community for Johnston-Willis Hospital is recruiting an adult medicine physician.
- Richmond is a city deep in history, with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round.
- Candidates BE and still in their specialty training must be scheduled for their boards.
- With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are only an hour and a half away.
- EKGs and Exercise Stress Test.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago