Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen pays $90 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Norfolk) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Requirements of Candidate: Must be Board Certified Family Medicine.
- Hold an active/unrestricted Virginia medical license, clean background and malpractice.
- Current Staff: Three MD's, no APC's.
- Charts must be completed and closed at the end of each day.
- If your referral takes an assignment with MDA, you can earn a bonus!
- Please review the following description and let me know as soon as possible.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) is working with a client in eastern Virginia with a long term outpatient Family Medicine position due to a physician retiring.
- First patient appointment is scheduled for 8AM, last appointment scheduled for 4:30PM.
- Skills Needed: General Primary Care functions, follow up on chronic conditions, appropriate lab and diagnostic procedure ordering, ability to initiate plan of care, laceration repair, incision and drainage, ability to order appropriate prescriptions.
- Patient Load is 20-25 patients per day.
- Chronic conditions include diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- You are compensated via direct deposit on a weekly basis.
- Preferred procedure: pap smears.
- Clinic Hours are Monday - Thursday 8AM to 4:30PM, Friday 8AM to noon.
- This need starts as soon as possible until a permanent candidate is secured.
- Patient Population: All patients are over 18 years old.
- MDA will provide travel and lodging accommodations along with malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.