Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harrisonburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community boasts award winning school systems, diverse economy, affordable cost of living, vibrant municipalities and historic roots.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Harrisonburg, VA.
- We are looking for a team player who is confident in their skills to share our work ethic and common goal of providing exceptional care to all patients.
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave.
- Clinic supported by experienced office and clinical staff.
- Find plenty of outdoor recreation based on the community's proximity to the Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park, Appalachian Trail, Shenandoah River, and Massanutten Four Season Resort.
- 4 day work week.
- Join a growing and loyal medical group of 150+ employed physicians and Advanced Practice in the Shenandoah Valley.
- Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia is seeking a board certified Family Medicine Physician to take over a busy and established outpatient practice in the charming and traditional community of Luray in Page County.
- Competitive guaranteed compensation.
- CME time off and allowance, renewed annually.
- We have an urgent need to replace a retiring physician.
- Commencement bonus and relocation allowance.
- Residents enjoy easy access via interstate to international airports and a wide range of amenities in nearby Charlottesville, Washington D.C., Richmond and Roanoke.
- This is an employed position to join the Sentara RMH Medical Group consisting of over 150+ providers.
- The qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Care Providers.
- Sentara RMH Medical Center is a 238-bed, all private room, not-for-profit community hospital located in the heart of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley.
- Cultural venues include music, sports and theatre performances provided by programs at James Madison University, Eastern Mennonite University and Bridgewater College.
- The incoming physician will inherit a very busy patient panel.
- Work alongside an experienced Nurse Practitioner and enjoy a 4 day workweek.
- Retirement package with matching contribution and pension plan.
- Light after hours.
- Hospital and Clinic equipped with Epic, Dragon, Up to Date and more.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified in Family Medicine with interests in treating a diverse patient mix of non-acute and chronic disease from birth through geriatrics.
- Malpractice and Tail coverage.
- Inherit and established and busy outpatient practice.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, disability, and more.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago